Côte d’Ivoire - Ministry of Employment and Social Protection
Implement a child labour observation and monitoring system (SOSTECI) in two regionsRead full pledge
We are taking action!
Get the latest updates through our social channels. Follow us and check the hashtags #our2021pledge and #endchildlabour2021 to learn more about the concrete steps we are taking to end child labour.
On the pledge:
Set up and capacity building of national and sub-national committees. Carry out awareness-raising actions. Identify and provide assistance to children at risk or who are working, victims of trafficking and exploitation. Create a database and ensure it is monitored and managed.
On the implementation:
By mobilizing all stakeholders as well as the financial resources required to carry out the activities.
On the impact:
SOSTECI will contribute to:
- A better knowledge of child labour;
- A better adaptation of remedial programmes;
- Providing assistance to child victims or children at risk of child labour;
- Building the resilience of communities to deal with child labour;
- Ensuring transparency and tracking the phenomenon.
Share the pledge!